District Headlines & Features
Our Current CougTube - November 16, 2017
3:50 PM - 4:00 PM Girls B-Ball V/JV Saghalie @ Kilo
3:50 PM - 4:00 PM Wrestling Double Dual Kilo vs Saghalie and Sequoyah @ Saghalie
November 24, 2017
November 28, 2017
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM School Board Meeting
November 29, 2017
3:50 PM - 4:00 PM Girls B-Ball V/JV Kilo @ Illahee
3:50 PM - 4:00 PM Wrestling Illahee @ Kilo
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.
Margeret Peterson, Principal