Choice Transfer Request (Release from District)

  • Scholars must obtain a Choice Transfer Request (or release form) from their resident district if attending a school outside of their resident district.

    Please Note:

    • Scholars must fill out this form yearly.
    • Transfer Requests for the following school year will be open for processing each January 1st. (e.g. you may submit a transfer request for the 2020-21 school year starting January 1st, 2020).

Contact Us