Information Technology Services
The Information Technology Services Department provides support to develop a school environment in which all students will have an opportunity to learn, using the essential tools needed to access, analyze and produce information, as a means to support and enrich the curriculum. We will continually support the business of schools by aligning support with ever-changing needs.
The roles that define our vision encompass both staff and students. First, allowing students the opportunity to utilize technology as a tool to support the development of optimal literacy. Second, to create a work environment that results in the best use of technology to accomplish necessary tasks.
Information Technology Services Department Goals
The ITS department is chartered with implementing and supporting technology within Federal Way Public Schools. Complimenting relevant District goals, as well as those originating from State and Federal agencies, our ITS department proposes the following goals:
- Robust Infrastructure – to provide a technology infrastructure adequate to support the instructional program and administrative departments.
- Security & Integrity – to maintain data security and integrity.
- Improved Technology/Processes – to assist in continuously improving technological, educational and administrative processes.
- Create a learning environment – that will engage staff and students to learn to use computers for problem solving, presentation and research based projects. Additionally, apply the State’s student standards, to support a learning environment that will create a technologically literate student.
- Requirements – to satisfy all State and Federal reporting requirements.
Acceptable Use Agreements:
Parent and Student Portals:
- ParentVUE Support – Email: email@example.com, Phone: (253) 945-2100. Email assistance is provided daily. The phone number is a voice mail box and we make ever effort to monitor daily.
- StudentVUE Support – please contact your school for support.
Executive Director of Instructional Technology:
|Ron Mayberry||(253) 945-2110|
Director ITS Network Services:
|Tim Crawford||(253) 945-2117|
Director ITS Support Services:
|Eddie Turcotte||(253) 945-2103|
Email links are provided or call 253-945-2111 to contact any of the personnel listed below:
|Instructional Technology Team|
|Dawn Moye||Blended Learning Manager – K-12|
|Susan Dively||Grade Book and Instructional Tools – K-12|
|Jake Booker||Instructional Technology Specialist – Elementary|
|Kim Wolff||Instructional Technology Specialist – Secondary|
|Student Information System and Data Team|
|Gayle Bosshart||Student Information System Trainer|
|Diane Shidu||Student Information System Help Desk|
|Peter Johnson||Database / System Administrator|
|Network and Server Team|
|Noah Keables||Network Services Manager|
|Chris Thierer||System Engineer|
|Bob Smith||Software System Analyst|
|End User Hardware Team|
|Robyn Rich||Technology Equipment Repair Supervisor|
|Pat Reilly||Technology Equipment Repair Technician|
|Paul Hippensteal||Technology Equipment Repair Technician|
|Help Desk Team|
|Sharon Rich||Help Desk Coordinator|
|Molly Mellinger||Help Desk Coordinator|
|Pam Nelson Jacobs||Help Desk Specialist|