Information Technology Services
The Information Technology Services Department provides support to develop a school environment in which all students will have an opportunity to learn, using the essential tools needed to access, analyze and produce information, as a means to support and enrich the curriculum. We will continually support the business of schools by aligning support with ever-changing needs.
The roles that define our vision encompass both staff and students. First, allowing students the opportunity to utilize technology as a tool to support the development of optimal literacy. Second, to create a work environment that results in the best use of technology to accomplish necessary tasks.
Information Technology Services Department Goals
The ITS department is chartered with implementing and supporting technology within Federal Way Public Schools. Complimenting relevant District goals, as well as those originating from State and Federal agencies, our ITS department proposes the following goals:
- Robust Infrastructure – to provide a technology infrastructure adequate to support the instructional program and administrative departments.
- Security & Integrity – to maintain data security and integrity.
- Improved Technology/Processes – to assist in continuously improving technological, educational and administrative processes.
- Create a learning environment – that will engage staff and students to learn to use computers for problem solving, presentation and research based projects. Additionally, apply the State’s student standards, to support a learning environment that will create a technologically literate student.
- Requirements – to satisfy all State and Federal reporting requirements.
Acceptable Use Agreements:
- Staff AUP
- Student AUP (Español / 한국의 / Accessing District Email From Home
- ParentVUE Support – Email: email@example.com, Phone: (253) 945-2100
Executive Director of Instructional Technology:
|Ron Mayberry||(253) 945-2110|
Director ITS Network Services:
|Tim Crawford||(253) 945-2117|
Director ITS Support Services:
|Eddie Turcotte||(253) 945-2103|
Call 253-945-2111 to contact any of the personnel listed below:
|Jake Booker||Instructional Technology Specialist|
|Gayle Bosshart||Student Information System Trainer|
|Susan Dively||Instructional Technology Specialist|
|Peter Johnson||Database / System Administrator|
|Noah Keables||Network Services Manager|
|Molly Mellinger||Help Desk Coordinator|
|Dawn Moye||Blended Learning Manager|
|Pam Nelson-Jacobs||Help Desk Specialist|
|Pat Reilly||Technology Equipment Repair Technician|
|Paul Hippensteal||Technology Equipment Repair Technician|
|Robyn Rich||Technology Equipment Repair Supervisor|
|Sharon Rich||Help Desk Coordinator|
|Diane Shidu||Student Information System Help Desk|
|Bob Smith||Software System Analyst|
|Chris Thierer||System Engineer|
|Kim Wolff||Instructional Technology Specialist|