Accessing District Email From Home
Accessing District Email via First Class Client at Home
Install the First Class program onto your computer system. This can most easily be done by logging onto the Internet and going to https://mail.fwps.org/ClientDownloads/. Choose either the Macintosh or Windows platform. Follow along with the download instructions to install the program.
- Once the program has been installed, open the program and click on the Setup… choice on the opening screen.
- Enter emc.fwps.org into the Server field. Click on the Save button.
- To use the program, log onto the Internet at home as usual. However, instead of starting Internet Explorer or Firefox, start the First Class program and you will logon to the District’s First Class server exactly as you would do if you were at school.
Accessing District Email via Web Browser
- Go to https://mail.fwps.org/Login/ - this is the Federal Way First Class page.
- Type in your user name and password to log in.
- Web-based email is very similar to using the First Class client, but there are some minor differences..