This Week's CougTube - January 20, 2017
February 1, 2017
February 8, 2017
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Parent Advisory Committee
February 15, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 17, 2017
February 20, 2017
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.
Margeret Peterson, Principal